The Transportation Research Board’s (TRB) 5th annual International Conference on Financing Surface Transportation will be held from July 9-11, 2014 at the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center in Irvine, CA.
The conference will examine the current status of transportation finance and future possibilities through thought-provoking program offerings with presenters from the fields of transportation research, government, and the private sector.
Conference sessions include:
- Innovation, Experimentation and Exploration – The Landscape of Transportation Funding and Finance in the U.S.
- The Impacts of Technology on Transportation Revenue
- Industry Views on Future Transportation Finance- What’s New and What’s Next?
- Creative Ways to Consider Funding Future Transportation
- Applying Lessons Learned to Move the Transportation Industry Forward
Conference sessions will be followed by breakout sessions to allow for more focused, in-depth discussions that will encourage transportation colleagues from around the world to share the latest finance techniques and innovations.
The registration fee includes all general sessions, breakout sessions, committee meetings, meals, breaks and Welcome Reception. Hotel lodging will be held at the Marriott Newport Beach Hotel where pre-conference workshops will take place on Wednesday, July 8.
Nossaman LLP’s 30-plus infrastructure attorneys offer clients, colleagues, strategic partners, and industry media a wealth of practical experience, insider insight, and thoughtful analysis here on Infra Insight. We blog about what we know best, from industry-leading procurements to local and national policy developments that affect the market and our clients.