The Regents of the University of California, on behalf of the University of California, Merced, issued a draft Request for Proposals (RFP) for the UC Merced 2020 Project on May 7, 2015. The draft RFP was provided to the three proposers that were shortlisted in January 2015:
- E3 2020: Balfour Beatty Investments, Inc.
- EP2 Developers: Edgemoor Infrastructure & Real Estate LLC, Plenary Group (Canada) Ltd., and Education Realty Trust, Inc.
- Merced Campus Collaborative:Lend Lease (US) Investments, Inc., Macquarie Capital Group Ltd., and ACC OP Development LLC
According to ...
The Regents of the University of California (the "Regents"), on behalf of University of California, Merced ("UC Merced"), issued a Request for Qualifications today for the UC Merced 2020 Project (the "Project").
UC Merced is the newest campus of the University of California and is strategically situated in San Joaquin Valley at the foot of the Sierra Nevada near world-famous Yosemite National Park.
The Project represents the second phase of campus development under UC Merced’s Long Range Development Plan and involves a significant campus expansion to support projected ...
Nossaman LLP’s 30-plus infrastructure attorneys offer clients, colleagues, strategic partners, and industry media a wealth of practical experience, insider insight, and thoughtful analysis here on Infra Insight. We blog about what we know best, from industry-leading procurements to local and national policy developments that affect the market and our clients.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- California Environmental Quality Act
- High-Speed Rail
- Job Opening
- Rail and Transit
- Regulatory Reform and Proposed Rules
- Social Infrastructure
- Tollroads/ Turnpikes/ Managed Lanes
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Water Supply
- Water Utility Regulation